The Calgary Roadrunners are hosting a catered dinner and guest speaker following a short AGM on Friday December 1st at 6 p.m. at Wildwood Community Hall at 4411 Spruce Drive SW Calgary. The program includes: The prior AGM Minutes approved; the President’s report given; the Treasurer’s report given. A $25 admission fee ($15 for youths 12-16, kids under 12 eat free) provides entry to the full evening – this includes a meal from a local caterer suitable for both vegetarians and omnivores followed by a guest speaker.
To reserve a seat for the evening, please RSVP via https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PQ86XM9 prior to November 20. Pay at the door and receive your ticket for a chance to win door prizes.
NOTE: There is no charge to attend the formal part of the AGM, which will go from 6:30-7:00 PM. Please excuse yourself before dinner is served.
- Doors open and cash bar – 6:00 to 6:30 pm
- Annual General Meeting – 6:30 to 7:00 pm
- Catered Buffet Dinner – 7:15 to 8:15 pm
- Guest Speaker/Q&A – 8:15 to 8:45 pm
- Draw prizes/Wrap Up – 8:45 to 9:00 pm
The purpose of the AGM is to:
- Receive/approve the Minutes of the previous AGM, the President’s and Treasurer’s Reports for the year ending Sep 30, 2023
- To recognize Members’ contributions of the past year;
- To elect new Directors to a two year term with the Board;
- To appoint an Auditor to review the financial records prior to the 2019 AGM; and
- To transact such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting.
In the event any member in good standing is not able to attend, they may request a Proxy document by email from email@example.com in accordance with Section 2. (h) of the Society’s By-Laws and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org or to an attending member.